Marquise Xanthe Renaissance Necklace - Antique Gold & Sapphire Blue
A simple frock may satisfy the Renaissance cosplay of a commoner, but the upper class flaunts their wealth on their neck, ears, and wrists. Transform your cosplay from simple to exquisite with the Marquise Xanthe Necklace - as opulent as it is gorgeous.
This stunning Renaissance necklace with beautiful sapphire blue teardrops capped with antique filigree at its center. An equally entrancing sapphire blue oval gem framed in antique gold sits just above at the center and repeats around the length of the necklace. Slip into this exemplary antique gold and sapphire blue necklace; a woman of nobility should hardly settle for anything less.
Equally exemplary earrings are available to complete this grand set.
This Renaissance necklace can be easily compliment the Victorian and Edwardian eras as well.
Available in gem colors: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and luminous pearl.
To see all items in the Marquise Xanthe Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance jewelry will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 15" to 20"
- focal measures approximately 2-1/4" long
- made with Czech glass, antique gold plated metals, acrylic gems and a hook clasp; earrings have gold plated surgical steel earwires
- also available in emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and luminous pearl
- coordinating earrings available separately or as a set
- appropriate for Renaissance, Victorian, and Edwardian eras
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.
If you are still unsure about what size to order, please send us an email or contact us. We will be glad to help.