Baron Yardley Mens Renaissance Chain Necklace in Antique Bronze
This antique bronze men's renaissance chain necklace offers a versatile style for both the Lord and Lady of the house as chains were commonly interchangeable during the Medieval, Renaissance and Elizabethan periods.
Our "modified rolo" chain is sturdy, supple and traditional. It is available in a wide variety of lengths from 18 to 72 inches and your choice of antique bronze, antique silver or antique golden metals. Longer neck chains can be wrapped in varying lengths for a layered look and the clasp allows for adjustment. Noble when worn alone, the Baron Yardley men's Renaissance chain necklace can become regal when paired with other pieces to elevate your status.
To see all items in the Neck Chain Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted mens renaissance chain necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable
- available in lengths from 18" to 72"
- closes with a lobster claw clasp
- made with antique brass plated metals, antique golden plated metals or antique silver plated metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted mens renaissance chain necklaces, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.