Signora Verena Teardrop Pearl Earrings in Antique Silver & Ruby Red Crystal
Opulence is the word on the lips of every woman but you don’t have to opt for an extravagant piece to create a lasting statement. These enchanting handcrafted teardrop pearl earrings are certain to capture the eye of every passerby.
Alluring teardrop pearls are crowned with beautiful antique silver and sparkling ruby red crystals. These earrings are stunning on their own but paired with the matching necklace, the Signora Verena Collection is a gorgeous addition to any period costume. Discover the lavish in simplicity with these elegant pearl drop earrings.
These simplistic earrings are befitting the Renaissance, Victorian, and Edwardian eras.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals and the following colors: ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green, luminous pearl, and black onyx.
To see all items in the Signora Verena Collection, click here.
For similar earrings without colored crystals, please see the Milady Pauline Earrings.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Renaissance teardrop pearl earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measure approximately 2" long from point of piercing, 1/2" wide
- made with antiqued brass plated metals, faceted glass crystal, acrylic teardrop pearls, and fish hook earwires
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- choose your favorite crystal color: ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green, black onyx, and luminous pearl
- coordinating necklace also available
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance teardrop pearl earrings, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.