Lady Elina Renaissance Style Green Drop Earrings with Antique Bronze Filigree
You’ll be as comfortable in the understated yet stately Lady Elina green drop earrings strolling through the market, as you will at an elegant dinner.
Intricate antique bronze filigree cones enrobe brilliant green teardrop crystals crowned by round faceted crystals capped in the same beautiful bronze. The timeless, versatile style of the Lady Elina green drop earrings will add a beautiful finishing touch for Renaissance and Medieval costumes as well as any contemporary occasion.
Available in the following metals: antique bronze, antique silver, golden, and the following colors: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, light sapphire blue, black onyx, crystal clear, and indigo purple.
To see all items in the Elina Collection, click here.
For similar, longer earrings in pearl, gaze upon the Contessa Caterina Sforza Earrings.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted green drop earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measure 2-3/4” long, and 3/8” wide
- made with antiqued brass plated metals, faceted glass crystal, and fish hook earwires
- available in golden, antique bronze, or antique silver metals
- choose your favorite crystal color: black onyx, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, light sapphire, crystal clear, indigo purple
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted green drop earrings and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.